Anderson Home Inspection LLC
Home Inspection Prices & Online Scheduling
We’re here for you!
When you schedule your home inspection service online, we will promptly contact you to verify your information, provide you with an accurate quote, include any discounts you may be eligible for and finalize the appointment. Appointments scheduled online are not final until we speak with you.
Please note that the prices below are approximate and for an accurate quote please schedule a service and we’ll contact you back promptly, or call us directly for a home inspection quote at (262)534-5075.
What is included in our home inspections:
- Home Inspection Report (PDF) – Your PDF report will be delivered within hours after the home inspection, typically that same evening.
- Drone & Aerial Images (typically on a 2 story home with a steep roof) – No Charge with Inspection (within FAA Guidelines)
- Thermal Imaging Inspection of Hydronic Heat Supplies (Radiators) (as needed) – No Charge with Inspection
How much does a home inspection cost?
Our Home Inspection Prices
- Condos & Single Family Home Inspection Prices (without a crawl space)
- 2001-2250 sf – $450
- 2251-2500 sf – $475
- 2501-3000 sf – $500
- 3001-3500 sf – $550
- 3501-4000 sf – $600
- 4001-4500 sf – $650
- 4501-5000 sf – $700
- 5001-5500 sf – $750
- 5501-6000 sf – $800
- 6001 – 6500 sf – $850
- 6501 – 7000 sf – $900
- 7001 – 7500 sf – $950
- 7501 – 8000 sf – $1000
- Each additional 500 square feet – Add $50 for each 500 sf
- Duplex Inspection Cost – $500
- ½ Townhouse Inspection Cost – $500
- Townhouse Inspection Cost – $575 (both sides)
- 3-Family Building Home Inspection Cost – $600
- 4-Family Building Home Inspection Cost – $700
- 8-Family Building Home Inspection Cost – $900
Deduct $150 if excluding Exterior and Basement (Typically HOA responsibility)
NOTE: APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL WE SPEAK WITH YOU.
After you choose your service, date and appointment window in the scheduling tool, we will call you to finalize the home inspection cost and provide any discounts you may be eligible for.
Add-on Services and/or Costs with a Home Inspection
- Basement & Structural Inspection (Concrete Block) – $300.00 for a (UBC VI 30.50) Basement Inspection – Often an FHA or VA loan requirement.
This inspection is done per Uniform Building Code Chapter VI 30.50 – More comprehensive than the Basement Inspection included with a home inspections
- Radon Testing – $150
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality Sampling – $125 per Sample – (typically 1 sample per 1,000sf)
- Termite Inspection with FHA or VA Loans – No Charge WITH a home inspection if required by your lender – (Typically for FHA and VA loans)
- Crawl Spaces – $50 for each crawl space – must be minimum 3 foot high and clear access
Stand-alone Inspection Services (without a home inspection)
- Basement & Structural Inspection (Concrete Block) – $300
- Radon Testing – $200
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality Sampling – $375 per Sample – (typically 1 sample per 1,000sf) Includes (3) Samples
- Termite Inspection – $200
How long does a home inspection take?
- Up to 2500 sf 2.5-3.5 hours
- 2500 – 4000 sf 3-4 hours
- 4000 – 5000 sf 3.5-5.5 hours
- 5000 – 6500 sf 5-6 hours
Do you offer home inspection discounts?
Yes! We offer seasonal and all-the-time discounts!
Please check our home inspection discount page for current specials.
* Please note that while we work to keep the website current, prices reflected may have changed. Please contact us for current home inspection prices.