WILLIAMSBURG HEIGHTS Neighborhood in Milwaukee Wi 53212
Williamsburg Heights is bounded by Capitol Drive to the north, Holton Street to the east, Keefe Avenue to the south and I-43 to the west. Some consider Williamsburg as a section of the newer Harambee neighborhood to the south. The homes here are dominantly bungalows, the nearly universal favorite of the 1920s, with 2- and 3-story Milwaukee duplexes scattered among them.
Locate a WILLIAMSBURG HEIGHTS bungalow or duplex Milwaukee home and need a reliable home inspector?
Call in Anderson Home Inspection to perform a reliable, stress-free and thoroughly detailed home inspection report. Save yourself money down the road with a 100% complete home inspection. Call today (262) 534-5075
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Williamsburg Heights Milwaukee
- Thermal Imaging Williamsburg Heights Wi – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!