SHERMAN PARK Neighborhood in Milwaukee Wi 53216
Sherman Park is located on the northwest side of Milwaukee. It is bordered by Capitol Drive to the north, 35th Street to the east, North Avenue to the south and 60th Street to the west.
The Sherman Park area was once home to some of Milwaukee’s first business owners. Those people built their homes in the 1920s and 1930s at the westernmost point of the city at the time. Sherman Blvd. and Grant Blvd. are streets with lavish houses.
Find the Sherman Park Milwaukee home of your dreams?
Call in Anderson Home Inspection to perform a reliable, stress-free and thoroughly detailed home inspection report. Save yourself money down the road with a 100% complete home inspection. Call today (262) 534-5075
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Sherman Park Milwaukee Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Sherman Park Milwaukee
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Sherman Park Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Sherman Park Milwaukee
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Sherman Park Milwaukee This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Sherman Park Milwaukee
- Thermal Imaging Sherman Park Wi – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!