Anderson Home Inspection Serves: Kenosha, Wi 53140
Kenosha is a Wisconsin city on Lake Michigan. The waterfront Kenosha Public Museum has mammoth skeletons and a model Native American village. Nearby, the Civil War Museum explores the war’s impact on the region. The Dinosaur Discovery Museum has a collection of dinosaur fossils. Southport Light Station Museum includes exhibits in an 1860s lighthouse keeper’s home. The Southport Lighthouse offers views from the top.
Find the Kenosha home of your dreams? Hire Anderson Home Inspection LLC to ensure your home isn’t hiding unforeseen costs!
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Kenosha, Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Kenosha
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Kenosha, Wi
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Kenosha, Wi
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Kenosha, Wi This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Kenosha, Wi
- Thermal Imaging Kenosha, Wi – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!