Harambee Neighborhood in Milwaukee Wi
The Harambee community is just north of downtown Milwaukee and is bounded by Keefe Avenue to the north, Holton Street to the east, North Avenue to the south, and I-43 to the west. Harambee includes the highest residential elevation in the city, a tall ridge running along 1st Street. Between 1890 and 1910, well-to-do families built mansions on the North Side. Only a few are genuine mansions; the wealthiest Germans lived on the East and West Sides. Some are picturesque Queen Annes, with corner turrets and rambling floor plans. In 1984, the First Street corridor became an official historic district, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Find the Harambee Milwaukee home of your dreams?
Call in Anderson Home Inspection to perform a reliable, stress-free and thoroughly detailed home inspection report. Save yourself money down the road with a 100% complete home inspection. Call today (262) 534-5075
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Harambee Milwaukee Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Harambee Milwaukee
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Harambee Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Harambee Milwaukee
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Harambee Milwaukee This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Harambee Milwaukee
- Thermal Imaging Harambee Wi – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!