Grover Heights Neighborhood in Milwaukee Wi
Located on the fringes of Williamsburg and encompassing parts of Glendale, Grover Heights is bordered by the Milwaukee River to the north, Port Washington Avenue to the east, Capitol Drive to the south and I-43 to the west. Built on lots carved from swampland or wetlands that bordered the river, Grover Heights’ houses were built between 1926 and 1930. Its occupants were primarily German until the 1960s, when immigrant descendants moved to the suburbs. Its first African-American family moved into the area in 1961. The neighborhood has had high stability. Currently Grover Heights has a diverse population.
Find the Grover Heights Milwaukee home of your dreams?
Call in Anderson Home Inspection to perform a reliable, stress-free and thoroughly detailed home inspection report. Save yourself money down the road with a 100% complete home inspection. Call today (262) 534-5075
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Grover Heights Milwaukee Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Grover Heights Milwaukee
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Grover Heights Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Grover Heights Milwaukee
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Grover Heights Milwaukee This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Grover Heights Milwaukee
- Thermal Imaging Granville Wi – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!