ARLINGTON HEIGHTS Milwaukee Wi
Arlington Heights is a neighborhood on Milwaukee’s north side. It is bordered by Capitol Drive to the north, I-43 to the east, Keefe Avenue to the south and 20th Street to the west. It is home to Lindbergh Park, an elementary school, a middle school, and a Lutheran grade school. Union Cemetery is located at the far southwest corner of the neighborhood.
Find the Arlington Heights Milwaukee home of your dreams? Hire Anderson Home Inspection to ensure your home isn’t hiding unforeseen costs.
- Hire a Top Rated Home Inspector for your Arlington Heights Milwaukee Wi home!
- Basement Inspections Arlington Heights Milwaukee
- Expert Witness Home Inspector and Expert Witness Home Inspection Reports in Arlington Heights Milwaukee
- Indoor Air Quality and Mold Sampling Inspections Arlington Heights Milwaukee
- Routine Maintenance Home Inspections Arlington Heights Milwaukee This is good to do every 5 years or so to save yourself lots of money in the long run!
- Certified Radon Testing Arlington Heights Milwaukee
- Thermal Imaging Arlington Heights Milwaukee – See where you can save money in your home with heating and cooling with a thorough thermal imaging inspection!