Meet your CMI – Certified Master Inspector®
Donn Anderson, owner of Anderson Home Inspection, LLC
Since 1995, our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction!
Donn is married with 3 sons and 8 grandchildren. He grew up on the east side of Milwaukee and began working in construction in the mid 60’s. From mason laborer, to project manager, has been responsible for modest rehab and multi-million dollar residential and medical construction projects.
He started Anderson Home Inspection and performed his first professional home inspection in January of 1995.
- He has inspected over 17,000 homes in Southeastern Wisconsin since then.
- He has been a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors – Great Lakes Chapter since 1996.
- He served as the Education Chairman for the Milwaukee Chapter of the Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors from 1996 – 2009.
- He is a member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- He received his Real Estate license in the mid-1980s.
- Donn was a co-author of the jurisprudence exam for licensing Wisconsin Home Inspectors.
- He holds licenses as a WI State UDC Building Inspector, an FHA 203k Consultant, and his experience includes performing Energy Audits as a Certified Consultant for the Energy Homes Performance Program.
- Donn is certified as a Residential Measurement Provider by NEHA-NRPP to test for Radon. (Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US.)
- He works as an expert witness for homeowners who have been exposed to substandard construction and home inspection practices.