You Won’t Find Better Credentials Than Ours!
Since 1995 our clients have made Anderson Inspection Services one of the foremost Home Inspection services in Southeastern Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, & Washington Counties). With over 25 years of construction/ inspection experience, you cannot be in better hands.
Shopping for a Home Inspector is a major part of shopping for a home. Home Inspectors do not have the same credentials, background, experience, knowledge, or attitude. No one can help you understand more about your next home or the home you are selling than us. We strive to gain and maintain your trust.
- State of WI Licensed Home Inspector #007 – Bonded!
- Building and Inspecting SE Wisconsin since 1965
- Certified WI UDC Building Inspector
- Co-Author WI State Home Inspectors Jurisprudence Exam
- Member – Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors – 1996 – Present
- Education Chair – Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors 1996-2009
- Certified Master Inspector® – CMI
- Certified Member American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®) – ACI
- Certified Member National Association of Certified Home Inspectors – CPI
- Certified Radon Measurement Provider
- Certified FHA Rehab Consultant
- 45+ Years Construction and Inspection Experience
Print out our Credential Comparison Worksheet to use as a checklist when selecting your inspector.
Print out our Inspection Agreement.
View a copy of the Attached Report. Our full reports come with photos and summaries of the most important issues.